Infernical01Infernical01

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Fishos Fishos

Creepy but Funny

Honestly, the first time I tried I got scared seeing the fishes, especially when it's growing as big as the screen. And the eating voice even make it worse. And because of the Cheat box, I rulez. Hahahahaha. Nice humor!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

OMG

Sir, you have one of the best tossing game so far like people said.
It's charm make me keep coming back for more.

Dawn of the Bod Dawn of the Bod

Classic but still...

After seeing many comments , I think that nowadays , gamers demand more action from shooting game aside from just 'aim & click'. But I know you put your effort for this game (like physics , smooth animation) and managed to maintain the classical shooting game. Anyway , 'Red' colour and 'Zombie ' make perfect combination , but purple...... Well , that's all I wanna say :) I wish I could do something like this :(

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

I can't wait for your 3-D version!

Not quite easy but not too hard , though. LOVE IT! :D

Warbears Warbears

PERFECT PUZZLE GAME!

This is Excellent and Funny!

can't wait for sequel!!

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Very Interactive!

I love this one.

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

I think I'm going to puke

Hahaha , I love this. Good idea to make , keep it up.

the ugly the ugly

Good thriller but little short :)

My heart attack's going to kill me after I open toilet lid.
at least it's good ending , right? (you survive , father is dead , heavy wounded mother and the bastard killed.) the storyline is very serious , many "Dead" spot , Good game.

How strange , I can play this to the end clearly but I can't even play 'Exmortis'.

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

Wonderful mixed 'Pont 'n Click' and 'Shooter'

As a new member , this is my first game that I think it's perfect.
First of all , you've to find a tool for escape. Next, you slove mystery about who are you. Then you've a gunfire! How GREAT!
Too sad that you meet a good girl charactor...and then she'd been easy killed because of your forgetful brain , what a mess...

However , I give you 10 for your good graphic , violence (let the girl die) and sound (Yes! I love music at gunfire!) Keep up the good work! , I'm still waiting for next sequel.